Sunday, May 18, 2014

Something beautiful! / Algo muy bonito! :)



What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:







Something beautiful happens today. Almost without realizing, T-Style is two years old today! :). Could you imagine how happy I felt when I checked the date?. It has been amazing to come til here and I feel so excited to think about what is just to come. Relative to this, I read a quote sometime ago that I like much and I want it to be the key of what I share with you today: " The best way to predict the future, it is create it ". I am fascinated to predict T-Style´s future. Together with this thought, find a picture of myself looking at the future, crazy about creating amazing things in T-Style! :).




Algo muy bonito ocurre hoy. ¡¡ Sin darme casi cuenta T-Style cumple hoy dos años !! :). ¿Te imaginas que alegría he sentido cuando he mirado la fecha?. Ha sido muy genial llegar hasta aquí y me emociona pensar en lo que esta por venir. Y en relación a ésto, hace tiempo leí una frase que me gusta mucho y quiero que sea el eje de lo que comparto hoy contigo: " La mejor forma de predecir el futuro, es crearlo ". Me fascina predecir el futuro de T-Style, creándolo. Por eso junto a este pensamiento quiero mostrarte una de mis fotografías en la que miro al futuro con unas ganas locas de crear cosas muy bonitas :).





Picture from Pinterest / Imagen de Pinterest






T-Style by Tânia / T-Style por Tânia







I want to say Thank you for taking time to read T-Style, hope that inspire you!. Also I am grateful to Tânia, to help me with her photography to communicate T-Style´s essence.



También Quiero Agradecerte que dediques parte de tu tiempo a leerme y espero que te sirva de inspiración lo que comparto contigo. No quiero dejar de celebrar este día, sin darle las Gracias a Tânia por ayudarme a través de su fotografía, a comunicar la esencia de T-Style.




If you like the picture, find more on my Pinterest profile, Quotes here

Be in the loop as my follower on FacebookInstagram and Twitter


 Si te gusta la fotografía puedes encontrarla en mi perfil de Pinterest, en la carpeta  Quotes pinchando aquí.

          Recuerda que también puedes seguirme en FacebookInstagram y Twitter




THANKS FOR READING!! :)

      ¡¡ GRACIAS POR LEERME!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”