Tuesday, May 29, 2012

INSPIRATION!!/ INSPIRACIÓN!!


Today I show you a discovery that I have found recently, it is a designer whose name is Erdem Moralioglu. I love his designs because of the fabric, the compositions and patterns. With the wave of floral trend, he also presents in spring/summer 2012 collection his own vision of flowers in fashion. If you want to know further details about his profile, just click here and for his website click here.

Hoy te traigo un descubrimiento que me inspira, es un diseñador que he conocido hace poco. Se llama Erdem Moralioglu. Me encanta por los tejidos que utiliza y por las composiciones y patrones que elige. Y al hilo de la tendencia floral, él también presenta su visión de las flores en moda. Si quieres saber mas sobre su perfil puedes pinchar aqui y para vistar su web aqui.



I love the shoes with ankle bracelet.

Me gustan mucho los zapatos con pulsera al tobillo.









I really like the little hat. 

 Me gusta mucho la estética del sombrerito.





I  fell in love with this long dress.

Me fascina este vestido largo.





In this outfit, I love the pleating skirt, so trendy nowadays.

En este modelo, me encanta el plisado de la falda, también muy de moda. 




I love the idea of sharing the same printed, the dress as well as the gloves.

Me parece muy delicado el detalle de los guantes con el mismo estampado que el vestido.



What do you think? it is lovely, isn´t it?. 

¿Que te parece?, es adorable, ¿verdad?.


Do you feel like wearing flowers?, if you are thinking about going shopping and getting some floral outfits, do not hesitate to check my next post this week; it will be all about floral dress´s selection, :-).

¿Te animas a vestir con flores?, si estas pensando en ir de compras y  adquirir alguna prenda floral, no te pierdas mi próximo post de esta semana, con una selección de vestidos cargaditos de flores, :-).





What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:

Joshua Radin. I´d rather be with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJfhZamFmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”