Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome!!! / Bienvenid@!!! :-)


WELCOME / BIENVENID@!!

(Note: The post is in English and Spanish. El post esta en Inglés y Español )

Just opened today!!!.  WELCOME!!!, :-)

First of all I would like to introduce myself and my team.
  •    My name is Teresa, I am from Spain and I live in Madrid. I have passion for Fashion!.
  •    Tânia as my photographer.
  •    International contributors: MariFe, Clare, Maja, Irene y Laura.
Thanks guys for making it possible!!! (You can check further details about us, in the pages above).
I am so happy about launching my own fashion and style blog!. This is a place to enjoy fashion. I am so excited about sharing with you fashion ideas, my style, my designs and all what I really love,   :-).

Also, you are going to find, posts about art, photography, exhibitions, shops, places that I love. I will let you know tips and ideas to dress for success!, hehe, ;-). But most of all, the point is to have your way and your own style.

Another part of the blog is sharing with you international trends and another points of view. Is why I rely on my international contributor to make it happen!.

I hope you enjoy T-Style as much as I really do!!! 
 COMING SOON!!: Spring/Summer 2012 trends, some of my outfits...
Don´t miss it, :-)



 De Estreno!!!, BIENVENID@!!!


 Lo primero me gustaría presentarme a mi  y a mi equipo.


  • Mi nombre es Teresa, soy Española, vivo en Madrid y me apasiona la Moda!.
  • Tânia es mi fotógrafa.
  • Mis colaboradoras internacionales son MariFe, Clare, Maja, Irene y Laura.
Gracias chicas por hacer este blog posible!!! (Si quieres conocer mas detalles sobre nosotras puedes visitar las pestañas de la cabecera del blog).


Estoy realmente feliz de presentar mi blog de moda y estilo!. Me hace especial ilusión poder compartir contigo mis ideas de moda, mi estilo y mis diseños y todo lo que me encanta!!. Este es un lugar para disfrutar con la moda.


También podrás encontar post de arte, fotografía, exposiciones, tiendas y lugares que me encantan!!. Hablare sobre consejos e ideas para vestir con éxito!, jeje, ;-). Pero lo mas importante de todo es tener tu propio estilo! :-).


 Otra parte del blog es compartir contigo tendencias internacionales y otros puntos de vista. Para ello cuento con mis colaboradoras internacionales para hacer que ocurra!!

Espero que disfrutes T-Style tanto como lo hago yo!!!!!
PRÓXIMOS POSTS: Tendencias primavera/verano 2012, algunos de mis Looks... 
No te lo pierdas!!, :-)


What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:

Hall & Oates. You make my dreams come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w

5 comments:

  1. Hey Teresa! I am looking forward to your blog posts! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aishling!!, thanks for your comment!. I have already published my second post with one of my outfits. I hope you like it!!. Keep in touch!; :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hola Viajero!, Muchas gracias!, espero que te guste y que sigas disfrutando con mi blog,:-) ¿Nos conocemos?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”