Saturday, February 16, 2013

Do What you Short!!! / La hora Burdeos



What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:


Estelle ft. Hanelle Monàe. Do My Thing
Taylor Swift. Mean
Taylor Swift. Red




  Today I show you a photoshoot made by Tânia and myself, with a lovely outfit which I love!!. As you have seen in another post (see here), I use to wear shorts many times, I find them so comfy. Today I show you one that I like so much, because of the fabric and color as well. I combine this shorts with a classic sweater and with my old boots, they are the best!!. I add as an accessories a hat that I wear all the time, hehehe, and a  necklace with a clock which I got long time ago and I take special care.

  Today also I want to tell you and idea that I have and I want to transmit with my blog. Is based on Holstee manifesto, you can see it in my last post (see here). I want to suggest you in each of my post a topic from the manifesto. Suggest to reflect on it and act, it is going to be fun and challenging!!! Are you game for it?


 My proposal today: 

Do what you love and do it often 

  I propose myself long time ago to do it and it is so gratifying . Doing at least once a day, something that I love. For me, for instance, making the photo shoot with Tânia, it is something that I love and what I have fun with. Also I love to share it with you in my blog.


  Hoy te enseño una sesión de fotos que hicimos Tânia y yo, y en la que te enseño un look que me encanta!. Como ya te mostre en otro post ( ver aqui), suelo usar muchos shorts, me resultan muy cómodos. Hoy te muestro unos que me encantan por el tejido y el color. Lo he combinado con un jersey clásico y con mis botas de siempre, son lo mejor!!. He añadido como complementos un sombrero que utilizo muchisimo y un colgante de un reloj, que tengo hace años y al que tengo especial cariño.

  Hoy también quiero contarte que he pensando una cosa que quiero transmitir con mi blog. Es en base al manifiesto de la empresa Holstee, que te enseñe en el post anterior (ver aqui). Quiero proponerte en cada uno de mis post una de las frases del manifiesto. Proponerte para que reflexionemos y para que actuemos, va a ser divertido y retador!!!, te animas?.


Para empezar Hoy te propongo: 

Haz lo que te gusta y hazlo a menudo

  Yo me propuse esto hace muchisimo tiempo, y es super gratificante. Hacer al menos una cosa al día que te encante. Para mi por ejemplo hacer las sesiones de fotos con Tânia, es una cosa que me apasiona, me lo paso autenticamente genial!. Y me gusta también un montón poder compartirlo contigo en mi blog.



My inspiration  /  Mi inspiración







My Outfit  / Mi Look











































Hope you like!! and join the challange!!

Espero que te haya gustado el look y que te unas al reto que te propongo!!


ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

DISFRUTA DEL FINDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”