Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pleated way!! / Plisar es la forma!!!




What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:


Nat King Cole. L.O.V.E.
Norah Jones. Don´t Know Why
Norah Jones. Come away with me





  ¿Do you like pleated skirts?, I have to confess that I am totally in love with this pleated way, is so elegant and chic, don´t you think?. In particular this skirt that I wear in today´s post, is totally adorable, is white, and so cute in motion. I use to wear not only in winter, with tights but also in summer with sandals. 

    An once upon a time in a summer night when thanks to this outfit but with sandals I met Leila... I was walking with my friend Lu in Malasaña area in Madrid, when out of the blue somebody called me to stop to let me know how much she loved my outfit, and she was Leila. She is a photographer, and has a special sensitivity, an incredible   imagination and creatitivity. It was so amazing talk to her and then discover her photography world (this is her page in case you want to visit Manifeste Des Yeux Photographies). It is why I want to dedicate this post to Leila, hope you like it as much as Leila did :).



  ¿Te gustan las faldas plisadas?, te tengo que confesar que yo estoy totalmente enamorada de todo lo que sea plisado, :), lo encuentro super elegante y chic. En concreto la falda que visto en el post de hoy, es totalmente adorable, blanca, con una caida preciosa y genial en movimiento. La utilizo tanto en invierno con medias, como en verano con sandalias.

  Y érase una vez una noche de verano cuando gracias a este look pero con sandalias, conocí a Leila... Iba caminando con mi amiga Lu, por el barrio de Malasaña en Madrid, cuando de repente, sin esperarlo, alguien me paro para decirme que le encantaba como iba vestida, y ella era Leila. Leila es fotógrafa, y tiene una sensibilidad especial y una creatividad e imaginación increibles!!. Fue genial hablar con ella y descubrir su mundo fotográfico (te dejo su página por si quieres echar un vistazo, te lo recomiendo Manifeste Des Yeux Photographies). Es por ello que quiero dedicar este post a Leila, espero que te guste el look, tanto como le gusto a ella, :). Me emociono ese momento.


Some of Leila photos which I love:
Alguna de las fotos de Leila que me encantan:













  And according to the proposal that started in the last week post (see here) with reference to Holstee manifesto, today I want to propose you:

IF YOU DON´T LIKE SOMETHING, CHANGE IT


       It could sound obvious that if you have something in your life that you don´t like, you have to stop doing and change it. It is simple, just stop to think what things aren´t like you and change it. Then you will feel free, :).


     Y como te proponía la semana pasada en mi post (ver aqui) en referencia al manifiesto de Hostee, hoy te propongo:

SI NO TE GUSTA ALGO, CÁMBIALO


      Puede parecer obvio que si no te gusta algo en tu vida, pares de hacerlo y cambies. Es simple, párate a pensar las cosas que no van contigo y cámbialas. Después te sentirás libre.




My inspiration for today´s outfit
Hoy me inspira  para mi look  








An here you have my outfit. Pictures were taken by Tânia, and I love them more and even more everyday!! :). They are amazing, thanks  Tânia! :)

Y aqui tienes mi look. Las fotos las ha hecho Tânia y cada día me gustan mas y más!!!. Son geniales, Gracias Tânia!!




























































HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!!

DISFRUTA AL MÁXIMO DE TU SEMANA!!


THANKS FOR READING!! :)

GRACIAS POR LEERME!! :)


3 comments:

  1. So Lovely!!! So Nice!!!!!!!!!!! Lourdes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely!!!!!
    Me encanta todo... es increíble!!!!! muy buenos post!! y las fotos son fantásticas.. te dan ganas de viajar mucho mas... espero tus siguientes post ;) Lourdes <3 Hablamos pronto!

    ReplyDelete

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”