Monday, March 18, 2013

News from USA / Noticias desde EEUU



What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:


Matt & Kim. Let´s go
Lana del Rey. Blue Jeans





I was really looking forward to designing a new post for you!!, you can´t imagine! :). I want to tell you many new things that I´ve discovered in my trip to USA two weeks ago!!. I´ve though telling you all about it step by step so you can enjoy every single detail :).

To start just tell you that the first song that I am listening today, I hear first going into a shop that I love*, and as soon as I listened it, I felt a really good energy, the mood like start dancing, :).
*About this shop I wil tell you later on another post, I am getting ready a clothes selection with my favourite  & trendy items. (There are shops also in Europe, and particulary one in Spain, and don´t worry because you can also buy online, which is such as great news!, :).


Cuantas ganas tenia de diseñar un nuevo post para ti, no te lo puedes imaginar, :). Además quiero contarte cosas nuevas que he descubierto en mi viaje a USA hace un par de semanas!!. He pensado en ir por partes y poquito a poco para que puedas disfrutar de cada uno de los detalles.


  Para empezar decirte que la primera de las canciones que escucho hoy para escribir el post, la descubri al entrar en una tienda que me gusta mucho*, y fue escucharla y sentir una energía y buen rollo increibles, ¿no te entran ganas de ponerte a bailar? jejeje :).
*Sobre esta tienda, también te hablare, y voy a hacer una selección y conjuntos con mis prendas favoritas y en tendencia (hay tiendas en Europa, en concreto en España hay una y también puedes comprar online, asi que es genial!!).


And what is today´s post about?, to start shopping, I want to show you an amazing shop that I haven´t ever seen before, and I was really fallen in love with it. I felt in this shop as was designed for me, hahaha, :). There are some costumes that aren´t my style, but for the rest totally incredible!! :).

¿Y hoy de que te quiero hablar? pues empezando por shopping, quiero mostrarte una tienda que yo no había visto nunca y que me ha enamorado totalmente. Hasta pense al entrar, si esa tienda la habían diseñado para mi, jajaja. Solo hay algunas prendas de ropa de un estilo con el que no me identifico, (pero que le dan una imagen de conjunto a la tienda), por lo demás increible!!! :).


The shop is called Anthropologie and now you can see some of the pictures that I took:
La tienda se llama Anthropologie y a continuación te muestro algunas fotos que saque de la tienda:



















What about the website? (click here)
¿Que puedes encontrar en su web? (pincha aqui)






Watch the little video online it is so cute & fancy 
(click on the website the symbol play after watch it unfold).

Mira el pequeño video online, es muy lindo :) 
(pincha en la web en el símbolo play despues de las plabras watch it unfold).

























Fascinating details
Detalles que me cautivaron














Also Books: I show you my selection
Y también había libros: Te dejo mi selección

























Clothes as well :)
Y claro, ropa también :)

















What do you think?, for me was amazing discovering the shop!!. If you think the same, also you can enjoy the experience not only in USA but also in UK ( London & Edinburgh).

¿Que te ha parecido?. A mi me encanto la experiencia. Si a ti también te ha gustado, puedes encontrar la tienda en Europa en Reino Unido; hay tienda en Londres y Edimburgo :).


Don´t miss the post coming, more details about my trip to USA and a new message from Holstee manifesto (also you can see the previous ones here & here).

No te pierdas el próximo post, con mas descubrimientos de mi reciente viaje a EEUU y un nuevo mensaje del manifiesto de Holstee (los anteriores los puedes consultar aqui & aqui).



THANKS 4 READING!! :)

GRACIAS POR LEERME!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Really love your posts, your ideas, your optimism and the way you see things. Makes me smile and feels really good reading your blog!
    Thank you and keep posting!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deli!, thank a million 4 ur comment!, makes me really happy reading your words, :). For me My time in the blog is worth it enough if make you smile and feel really good!.
      Keep in the loop!, :). Thanks!
      Xx Teresa

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”