Sunday, September 16, 2012

Loving Green!!/ Verde que te quiero Verde





What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:





Green Power!, Today I show you an outfit that inspires me positive energy, the good one to start the week!. I wear also a little touch of leopard pattern not only in my necklace but also in my high heels.

Verde que te quiero verde, verde viento, verde rama... Hoy te presento un look que me transmite energía positiva, energía para empezar bien la semana!. Lo combino con un toque de estampado de leopardo tanto en el colgante como en los zapatos de tacón.

The pictures were taken by Tânia, and as always I love all of them!!, :).
Las fotos las ha hecho Tânia y como siempre, me encantan! :).
 
 
This is my inspiration!
Las siguientes fotografías me inspiran para este look!.
 



MY OUTFIT
MI LOOK









 
 
 
 








 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?, do you have any green outfit in your closet?
I can´t wait to hear from you!, :)
 
Que te ha parecido?, tienes algun look verde en tu armario?
Espero tus comentarios!, :)
 
 
 
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!
 
DISFRUTA MUCHO DE TU SEMANA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”